All new rigging in 2008 including halyards. Spinnaker exit on stb side of mast

Very good condition.

New Sheldon is the reason for sale

£500 Mast, £50 boom ono

Whitby, North Yorks

Cheers

Andy Martland

8100 B.O.B

Would be very interested, dismasted last season racing, can you let me know what make of mast it is, what condition mast foot, what make boom etc and give me a phone to discuss ? Tel 07800 696768

Hi

If anyone is looking for a very nice mast and boon get in touch

All new rigging in 2008 including halyards. Spinnaker exit on stb side of mast

Very good condition.

New Sheldon is the reason for sale

£500 Mast, £50 boom ono

Whitby, North Yorks

Cheers

Andy Martland

8100 B.O.B

Hi Andy

Sorry.......not interested in buying your mast and boom :rolleyes: . However could you share your experiences getting hold of a new rig? Did you work with Phil Evans and do you have a new Selden section or go elsewhere? I'm being told that Selden are no longer manufacturing the Sonata mast and we may have to go to Z Spars. Any info you can share would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Chris

Hi

Selden are still manufacturing the sonata mast - it is just that a new section is now being used - the class rules were changed at the 2009 AGM to reflect this.

We have a brand new Selden mast on our boat "A Sharp Exit" which is on Windermere at the moment for the winter series, if you are interested in looking at it. The best way to get a mast is to go through Phil Evans as he has one in stock.

Any queries give martin or i a call or email - our details are on the association pages.

Catherine and Martin Hartley :rolleyes:

Hi

Selden are still manufacturing the sonata mast - it is just that a new section is now being used - the class rules were changed at the 2009 AGM to reflect this.

We have a brand new Selden mast on our boat "A Sharp Exit" which is on Windermere at the moment for the winter series, if you are interested in looking at it. The best way to get a mast is to go through Phil Evans as he has one in stock.

Any queries give martin or i a call or email - our details are on the association pages.

Catherine and Martin Hartley :rolleyes:

Catherine

Thanks for replying to Chris for me. I was going to say the same

Cheers

Andy Martland

8100 B.O.B